Financing Your New Air Conditioning or Heating Equipment Purchase
We are known for "service after the sale" - and financing is no exception. Through our financing programs, we offer several flexible options for financing your new product or system. That way, you can invest in your home's comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your monthly budget.
With financing from GreenSky, you'll enjoy:
- Easy, Fast, Paperless Application process
- Funding in as little as 48 hours
- Flexible terms
Plus, by taking advantage of our special financing, you won't use up your existing funding sources, like a credit card or bank account. They'll still be available when you need them.
Call us to discuss our financing options or click on the "Apply Now" button to initiate your application.
EnerBank offers you peace of mind. Our loans are available only through authorized contractors who have been approved to offer payment options to their customers. Let EnerBank help make your dreams come true.
Here are some of the reasons EnerBank's unsecured home improvement loans make sense:
- No waiting - Get the entire project you want completed now the way you want it, instead of waiting to save up the cash.
- Flexibility - Styles, prices, and models change frequently. Avoid product and other changes by completing your entire project now instead of in stages.
- Unbeatable payment options - More ways to pay for your home improvement project. Ask your contractor about all your choices.
- Financial flexibility - If your circumstances change, you may need cash reserves as a back-up plan for life's necessities.
Please contact us to find out which financing options are available to you, or to learn about special financing promotions. Click on the offers below to apply for financing.
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 18.10% fixed APR, effective as of June 1, 2018, subject to change. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes.
*Loan terms available for select high efficiency systems.
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 12 to 144 months depending on loan amount. 8.99% to 12.99% fixed APR, based on creditworthiness, subject to change. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after the loan closes.p>